6. Peach Smoothie
- 1 c skim milk
- 1 c frozen unsweetened peaches
- 2 tsp cold-pressed organic flaxseed oil (MUFA)
A succulently sweet and refreshing delight that will provide your body with massively energetic doses of sodium, natural sugars, fiber, carbohydrates, calcium and protein. You’ll need skim milk, frozen peaches and organic flaxseed oil to make it. Just blend in the unsweetened peaches with skim milk and pour out the contents into a tall glass. Then, stir in 1tbsp. of flaxseed oil right before you chug it down.
7. Lemon-Orange Citrus Smoothie
- 1 c skim or soy milk
- 6 oz (80-calorie) lemon yogurt
- 1 med orange peeled, cleaned, and sliced into sections
- Handful of ice
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed oil (MUFA)
A citric treat that will brim up your body with powerful doses of protein, fiber, natural sugars, calcium and heart-healthy saturated fats. You’ll need some lemon yogurt, peeled and sliced oranges, ice, flaxseed oil and skim or soy milk. Blend in all the ingredients, and whip them for at least two minutes before you transfer the contents into a tall glass, and then, stir in 1tbsp. of flaxseed oil.